Thursday, March 04, 2010

Exciting New Life!


This dancing fairie hasn't been posting in a while...amazing things have been happening! After four years, my husband's and my wish finally came true! Our daughter was born October 31, 2009. A Halloween baby!

Many things have changed in my life. I am not working outside the house right now. I used to work 2 & 3 jobs at a time, and here I am! Working as a Mom! I was pretty sick for a good bit of my pregnancy. I had gestational diabetes, and they didn't know it until well into the 2nd trimester. I felt so much better after that was treated! I was forced to slow down- hot, pregnant summer; swollen feet; exhausted body!

I hope to chronicle more of my experience soon, but for now, there are diapers to be changed and bottles & baths to be given!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home