Saturday, September 23, 2006

Back on My Feet

I am finally back to normal after having a laparoscopic surgery done on Sept. 6. The doctor said it would be a 3-day recovery, and here I am, 2 weeks later, finally back to being myself again. They did more than was expected, but they think that the surgery was successful and my husband and I will soon be starting our family. I had some trouble with the pain medication that I was given, and that made the first part of the recovery difficult. It was a hard 2 weeks because I am not used to having to ask people to wait on me and to take care of me. But, I'm back! And now on to the next phase. . .whatever that may bring!

1 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, Blogger Mother of Pearl said...

I'm so glad you're feeling like yourself again! It has been a very long couple of weeks for me too, we need to get together and chat. I am watching a 3 month old this week (starting tomorrow) but you're more than welcome to stop in if you have a free moment. Miss ya like crazy! ~J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home