Monday, August 07, 2006

And we're off. . .!

Have you ever had a day that you knew, even when it started, that things were about to change? That's what it was like for me today. It felt like a new chapter from the moment I woke up. As I went about my business, I had snippets of great ideas all morning. They were things that felt like they were a part of the bridge I have worked so hard to build the foundation of; the bridge from fear to really living. I even committed to taking a new Tribal Fusion bellydance class- it starts tonight! I've been putting that off for forever, but as I made the committment, I felt the door open and I stepped out across the chasm, knowing that there will be a sturdy path underneath my feet even though I may not be able to see it right away. And so I walked with a clip in my step, and as I made my way back to my car through a busy parking lot, I heard snippets of the two songs that touch my spirit and make me feel confident in myself. What are the chances that I would hear them both within minutes of each other on a day like today?! There are no coincidences.

So the next leg of the journey begins. . .!

1 Comments:

At 3:35 PM, Blogger Mother of Pearl said...

I am SO excited for you!! This entry sort of put a spring in my step, which this weary mom needed. Can't wait to see what you have in store for the future, and good luck with the belly dancing class! Blessings, ~J

 

Post a Comment

<< Home